Becky's friend Jen Hale tagged us, but she didn't specify the target. Too bad, Hale-bop. You get what you get. Here's your 8 random facts:
1. I once performed the Heimlich maneuver on a ferret named Pierre.
2. If you combined all of the moons of Saturn into one celestial body, it would make one much larger moon.
3. I'm not as annoyed as I pretend to be when Becky watches "What Not to Wear". That Clinton!
4. I once ate an entire octopus.
5. Giraffes do not have vocal chords.
6. I really like string cheese, but I try to restrain myself because it's expensive to eat 5 of them 3 times a day.
7. I have an uncle named Claire.
8. My sperm are incredibly athletic and robust. If you want proof, just look in my wife's uterus.
Oh, and I guess I'll tag Jeremy. Eight random facts. I can't remember if they have to be about you or whatever. GO.