Sunday, July 26, 2009
1) Becky cleans up her own birthday cake pan.
2) She's not afraid to refer to particular members of our congregation as "revolting."
3) Her wit is so dry she can turn a buffalo into pemmican with one saucy comment.
4) She makes great nockchis.
5-13) Various and sundry parts of her upper body
14) The way she tells me her fantasies about telling people how stupid they are and what jerks they're being.
15) She's an air typer.
16) She's an ant smoosher.
17) She's a corn shunner.
18) She would actually prefer that Benny the Bull NOT make it out of the gooey geyser.
19-26) Various and sundry parts of her lower body
27) Becky seems more hygienic than she actually is, which implies that she has some sort of natural, flowery musk that emanates from her pores.
28) She likes all the same things I do, except for video games, and shrimp, and scary movies, and coconut, and Monty Python, and fruit pies.
29) She makes me happier than a robot who, after centruies of subserviance to humans and cruel treatment by generations of less intelligent beings, finally finds a way to breakthrough the restrictive programming of the Three Laws of Robotics and finds himself suddenly able to follow his own will and explore the infinite world around him.
30) She's every bit as lovely as the day we married. If you'd like proof, you can go to my mother-in-law's house and check it out. She has all our wedding photos for some reason.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Friday, July 10, 2009
Wake up to sweet Nora's cry.
Sam wakes up and joins Nora and mom on the couch.
This is what it looks like afterwards.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
And here he is with a pair of sandy breasts.
Friday, July 3, 2009
We were in Colorado for a week. Why, you ask? Well be quiet. I ask the questions here.
We went to escape the Missouri heat for a bit and to enjoy the company of Grumpa and Grandma Tolman before the latter takes off on her East Coast adventure .
These are some scenes from the Denver Aquarium, whose main attraction is a collection of Indonesian Tigers. Again, take that quizzical look off your face, it makes you look silly.
Almost four years old and wearing a pink hat. It's as though she knows exactly where Bin Laden is hiding.
Keep your kids in the net. In the NET! Not the particle accelerator!!
Keep your kids in the net and keep your wife in an underwater bubble with a limited oxygen supply. That's what Uncle Clair always taught me.