Monday, March 9, 2009

Get With It.

For those of you that ignored my ravings about my friend's couponing blog and have yet to visit her site or others like it, I'd like to show you what I bought on my very first trip with my newly acquired skill:

And this is how much I paid for it:

$1.07

That's 7 steaks for $1.07.

Seriously, are you gonna check it out now?

http://savinglikecrazy.blogspot.com/

Also, today I bought 4 huge packages of Huggies wipes for $1 each after coupons. Nice.

Lucy was so excited about it that we had to put her on oxygen. Poor thing. The bargains are just too much for her.

Sam thought it was stupid because there were no princesses in wedding gowns.

And Nora.

7 comments:

Rachel Tolman Terry said...

How did you get Nora to pose like that?

GordonandChrissy said...

Super duper deals. You've convinced me to follow the link.

And, is Lucy okay?

Whit said...

Wow, that is impressive! Becky I have to admit I've read your blog a few times and about passed out from laughing so hard. Your family is so fun, cute, and GROWING!!-yay for blogging :)

Anonymous said...

hey, i went to the link. that's so cool. i wish my printer worked.:( anne

Anonymous said...

I'm using the link too! I got some amazing deals at Walgreens yesterday....2 pkgs. 40-count Huggies diapers, 1 big thing of wipes, 3 toothpastes & 3 Garnier fructius shampoos all for $10 TOTAL!!! Now that is a deal. The only problem is Jason getting annoyed that I keep talking about it! (which is a side benefit =) I'm going to pass that website along. Thanks Becky!

Cheryl Calder

Aaron and Melissa said...

I'm glad you're taking advantage of these great deals! I'm OBSESSED!! I'm hoping that I'll stop being so crazy about it soon :) I love your girls! Brookelin picked up the phone tonight and said 'I'm calling Sam's mom'. I asked why and she said 'Because I don't think Sam is sick anymore'! I busted up laughing... Poor Lucy :(

Beth said...

YAY Becky!!! I'm so proud! That AWESOME that you got such great meat deals!! Good work, and love that you're spreading the word. Getting the deals are so much fun, and I love letting everyone else know about them.