Good day or night to you. Five items are worth mentioning:
1. Becky is now feeling movements from within her body. These movements are likely caused by a little tiny person or by an iguana.
2. Jon managed to alarm his wife with a well-placed puff of bubbles.
3. Samantha finally got going on her dissertation, "Focal transformation and the Gouy phase shift of converging one-cycle surface acoustic waves excited by femtosecond laser pulses." We're excited that she's chosen a focus, but we wish she could concentrate for more than a few minutes at a time. She keeps taking breaks to watch Oswald the Octopus, climb up the shelves, or work on laser-cooled Mg+ ions.
4. Becky has entered Sam in the Regis & Kelly Cutest Baby in America Contest. We figure we're a shoe-in as long as Rusty and Brittany don't get their kid involved.
5. Becky is gorgeous.I think this is the picture we sent to Regis. Should work, right?
This is Rusty and Brittany's kid. I think she's Sam's only competition. It's that cursed hair. Of course, they couldn't use this picture since it looks like she's got something hanging out of her nose.
Oswald the Octopus