Thursday, April 17, 2008

The real source of our woes

Sugar and spice...


And everything...



Lucy is genuinely as sweet as she looks here.

These next couple of shots are blurred because I couldn't get either girl to hold still long enough to snap a good shot. But in the end I'm glad. It shows what they're really like.


Sam with her friend Grace and a new friend that we'll probably never see again.


Deacon is 4 months younger than Lucy. She lets him think he's in control, but really, what girl doesn't want a guy pulling on her chin until her tongue pops out.

I don't know if you can tell in this shot or not, but her eyes are green, which means we can take her to Vegas for luck.

2 comments:

GordonandChrissy said...

I know I just talked to you, but Gordon just watched that and cracked up too. So cute! I guess I'll have to keep teaching her more words if she is actually remembering them and using them in her daily vocabulary. :)

The Wynn Family said...

Please come to Vegas! We would love to see you guys! Sam's dress is darling.