Saturday, April 25, 2009

Will someone PLEASE give those kids something to DRINK?

WHAT? You don't like baby goats? You don't like pictures of my kids feeding baby goats? What, so you don't want to see our girls feeding baby goats just because we've already put up about 10 posts featuring our girls feeding baby goats? Are you TOO GOOD for baby goats??
Are you mad because Lucy feeding a baby goat is cuter than YOUR child feeding a kitten? Well she is.
Does it make you furious to see our charming daughter Samantha tenderly dispensing nourishment to a white kid? Perhaps it should.
Does seeing our gifted child cut off other children in tractor-traffic fill you with parental road-rage? Is THAT your problem? Well all the other parents at the tractor track sure had some issues.

Don't give me that look. Don't you DARE give me that look that says "why is this picture smaller than all your other pictures?" I'll CUT YOU.
Do your inner thighs have splinters? Do your INNER THIGHS have SPLINTERS????? HA!!!












2 comments:

GordonandChrissy said...

I LOVE your baby goat pictures. Keep them coming. I don't hate them, I don't hate that Sam cut someone off with her tractor. I love them all. And you are hilarious. And, ouch ... splinters in your inner thigh? Yikes.

And Bec, so Sam used to look like me ... now, in that last picture. She looks SOO much like you. I guess she really is yours afterall. ha.

Johanna and Josh said...

Bec, let me know when you want me to send that list of inpatient mental health facilities. I've got it ready to go, just like we talked about.