Saturday, April 17, 2010

Tranquil Females

This one time, I was riding through the park on my bicycle, and a bird flopped in front of my wheel. I ran over it. It was still alive and flopping around, I felt a duty to stop its suffering.
So I picked up a pinecone and smashed its head. Then it died.

This post was just an experiment to see if anyone actually reads the text of our posts.

Oh, if anyone is more into reading than looking, I've started my own opinion-centered blog. It was started mainly in response to a good friend who has a blog with opinions that I wanted to disagree with.

7 comments:

Brits said...

Haha I wondered how you were going to tie the pictures and your story together...

AuntieM said...

Yeah, I read the text...poor birdie - cute kids and wife.

Anonymous said...

I read every word you write, you silly boy -- but then, I am your mommy. I probably don't count, since I've always known you were good, clever, and brilliant. And very good at helping Becky make beautiful little girls.

Unknown said...

I read it. And that was really messed up. Seriously. Blech.

GordonandChrissy said...

I read it, too. I always read what you write, even if it makes NO sense whatsoever to me ... because it's funny. This one? Not so funny. More gross and a little sad. However, I shouldn't talk - my dad is the gofer killer. ha. :)

erica said...

you are one strange boy.

Becky said...

One strange, fantastic, handsome, perfect boy.