Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Quality Eggs

Happy Administrative Professional's Day, everybody.

We travelled about 30 minutes north this last weekend to a place with nice, rounded bushes where the girls searched about and found brightly colored, egg-shaped, candy-filled representations of the Lord's Resurrection.



Samantha is wondering if the individual on the left is hiding an egg in his pants.




Lucy expertly navigated the ball-shaped bushes without touching them. She doesn't like balls. GOLF balls, sicko.




Nora is to skin pigment as her father is to hair.




Lucyis shorter than the camera operator by a ways, but she's smarter than 94% of all registered dolphins.


Becky made these lovely easter bags, which the girls can now use to carry distractions to church.


I didn't realize until I saw this picture, but my oldest daughter has some guns. Bam! Hyrum, you better start doing some curls if you don't want to look like a wuss next to your wife.









I wonder if egg hunting is anything like antelope hunting. I bet antelope hunting is easier and harder at the same time. Easier, because antelope are so much easier to see. Harder, because anteope are more difficult to open.







I've heard Independence is the meth capital of the United States.

4 comments:

ecuakim said...

Hey Becky please tell me how you did the initials on the bags. They are so cute, but I've struggled getting mine to work right. Do you just use a really tight zig-zag stich?

ecuakim said...

Very cool, I'll have to try that. My idea is to make an alphabet quilt for Clark. I think it'd be a fun way to practice letters. Thanks for the info!

Rachel Tolman Terry said...

Cute bags, Becky!

Megan and Jeremy said...

Well, starting tomorrow its going to be nothing but protein shakes and Baby Schwarzenegger videos for Hyrum. Bring it on Sam!!