Saturday, December 15, 2012

Good Pictures after a Bad Day

I hate that I feel guilty for having a good day yesterday.  I got accepted to grad school.  I worked at the hospital.  I went home and saw my three beautiful daughters and gave them all hugs and told them that I loved them.  There are some parents in this world that will be going quite some time without having a good day.  I'm sorry.  These are pictures from a recent trip we took to Austin to see my sister and her lovely family, who are also all alive and well. 

 

Nora's expression is due to the fact that she caught that fish, but she didn't know how to not express emotion in front of her intimidating Uncle Adam.

 


1 comment:

GordonandChrissy said...

You sure have cute girls. We loved having them out here, too. Yesterday was a sad day for sure, we are counting our blessings as well.